пятница, 3 июля 2015 г.

20 Pretty Styles for Short to Medium-Length Hair

20 Pretty Styles for Short to Medium-Length Hair

Mid-length cuts have been really popular this fall. Long bobs continue to be popular, along with “the chop” hairstyle that usually falls just above or just below the shoulders. I got this cut myself, and I absolutely love it but I’ve had to rethink how I style my hair. I assume I’m not the only person in this situation, so I’ve compiled 20 pretty styles that can be done on short to medium-length hair. Being a busy mom, I’m a fan of the fast, easy, and messy ‘do, so I’ve focused on tutorials that you can create quickly with a little practice. These hairstyles are also super versatile, so you can transition from the grocery store to an evening event without ever feeling out of place.


[collection type=’slideshow’ style=’classic’]


Original article and pictures take www.babble.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий