среда, 8 июля 2015 г.

20+ Must Try Hairstyles + Tips

20+ Must Try Hairstyles + Tips
Over 20 Must Try Hairstyles for All Lengths of Hair - tips, tricks and easy ways to style your hair! www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

I know. You barely get a clean shirt (and a bra) on every day. Me too. But wouldn’t it be awesome to learn a few go -to hairstyles to switch things up a little? I know I would love to add some tricks to my (barely there) arsenal.

When I was little I wanted to own a salon and be a hairstylist. My mom made me learn how to braid my own hair (love you Mom!) and I became the team braider on my field hockey team. And that was the end of my big hair styling career. I’ve been rocking ponytails pretty much ever since. So I gathered some of the coolest, prettiest hair tutorial I could find to share with you.


TIPS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER & YOU WILL LOOK ADORABLE IN THE PROCESS



Beach Waves for Short Hair from Little Miss Momma



How to Blow Dry Your Hair like a Stylist via A Cup of Jo



Because as awesome as they are, sometimes you just don’t know what to do with them:

13 Different Ways to Wear Your Bangs from Ma Nouvelle Blog



How to wear a headband from the Small Things


1/2 UP & UPDO HAIRSTYLES THAT WILL MAKE YOU SWOON



The Twist Back – an easy half up hairstyle from Hair Romance



Messy Crown Braid for Shorter Hair from Wonder Forest



Twisted Side Braid Ponytail from Ma Nouvelle Mode



Think Outside the Bun from Riva la Diva



Bohemian Side Braid from the Freckled Fox via Wonder Forest



How to do a Waterfall Braid from Missy Sue



Volumized Short Hair Ponytail from Keiko Lynn



They say this is great for workout hair — from the Beauty Department



A ponytail that anyone would be proud to wear- Twisted Ponytail from Twist Me Pretty



Kate says it’s Easier than it looks updo from the Small Things



Messy Milk Braids from the Freckled Fox via Wonder Forest



Sleek Parted Ponytail from A Cup of Jo



A low knotted bun from the Freckled Fox



Boho Chic Ponytail from Ma Nouvelle Mode



Half Up Braided Crown from A Cup of Jo



Side French Braid from Missy Sue



Short hair ponytail idea from the Beauty Department



Rope Bun from A Cup of Jo



Oh if only I could learn to do this French Braid Side Fishtail Braid from Missy Sue


Over 20 Must Try Hairstyles for All Lengths of Hair - tips, tricks and easy ways to style your hair! thirtyhandmadedays.com

and just because I love it, I leave you with this:



Original article and pictures take www.thirtyhandmadedays.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий